See todays and the upcoming sunrise and sunset times for your current location on your Apple Watch:
In the glance view you have a quick access to todays times:
Monday, May 4, 2015
Have a compass as your watch face on your Android Wear device. This allows a quick glance at the right direction by activating your watch while biking, hiking or any other indoor and outdoor activities.
By setting Compass Watch as your watchface you have the compass always in view when you activate your watch without loosing the ability to read the time. When the watch is not active the compass stops and just shows the time and the last compass heading (in ambient mode).
The Wear App:
The Compass Watch app can run as a standalone compass app. In this mode the compass isn't obstructed by the time.
Don't miss a sunrise or sunset again. Whether you want to live with the sun, do nice photos or just want to know when it's getting dark.
This app calculates the sunrise and sunset times for your current location and let you set up a notification for each event.
- Set alarms for sunset and -rise independently
- Fires the notification before, after or at the exact time
- Counts down to the next sun events
- Tap the time to toggle between 12 and 24 hours display
- Updates while you move to the sunrise/set times of your current location
- Supports the Apple Watch: